What is the Original Flavor Buffalo Pot?
Other pots in the market don’t retain heat well, letting flavors evaporate with steam. In addition, food burns easily without adequate liquid, let alone the possibility of cooking without fluids. Our patented water seal groove design creates a thin film of water between the pot and the lid, and seals the pot with the vacuum effect. As a result, the nutrients in the food will not escape along with the water vapor, and all the rich flavors will stay inside the pot. The pot conducts and retains heat so well that it creates a 360-degree convection cooking process, locking in original flavors and nutrients while preserving the vitamins in the food. Enjoy your deliciously home-cooked meals while saving on energy bills.
What are the special features for the Buffalo Original Pot?
1. It can be used in water-free, low-oil and low-temperature cooking to preserve the original taste and nutrition of food.
2. Technology alloy, heat transfer evenly and quickly, saving energy.
3. Healthy and durable material, resistant to acid and alkali, use peace of mind.
4. Stable material, not easy to fume, not easy to burnt.
5. Easy to clean, scrub sponge & stainless steel scrubber can be used.
Why waterless cooking can be achieved with Buffalo cookware?
Buffalo cookware is made from Buffalo Clad which spread heat evenly as water will not evaporate so fast. Buffalo cookware has 5 unique features:
1. Not much care needed, ‘non-stick’ forever.
2. Easy to wash.
3. Energy saving.
4. Less oil and smoke, makes food more healthy.
5. Original taste and nutrition preserved.Most importantly, we specially designed waterless grooves to effectively lock water.
What to do if I cannot remove the lid after cooking?
If you cannot remove the lid, please reheat the pot and slowly rotate the lid. As to what causes this phenomenon, it is simply expansion and contraction of air. Since our patented water seal groove design seals the pot during cooking, when air cools down and contracts the seal is further tightened. Thus reheating the pot to expand the air will help break the seal.
Smart Air Ventilator description?
- The air ventilatior can be adjusted. When boiling a large amount of soup, please turn the regulator completely "ON" to discharge the steam and avoid the water in the pot from overflowing.
- When cooking a small amount of food, the regulator only needs to open 1/3 ventilation holes to ensure that the moisture of the food is not easy to lose and there is no risk of coke pan.
- The regulator can be removed and cleaned at any time. Please turn the regulator groove with copper counterclockwise to loosen it.